- BARNES & NOBLE
- KING’S ENGLISH
(Signed, if you request it in the Comments Box)
It’s almost time! HOW TO SPEAK BOY comes out on January 7th, 2020, but, if you preorder (or request it from your library), you get these fabulous goodies for being so nice and supportive. As a thank you, I’ll even accept entries/purchases until one month after HOW TO SPEAK BOY releases!
What You Get:
- One X♡X♡ notebook — This fun leather notebook is a convenient pocket size and has 160 pages. It’s stamped, with an elastic band that wraps around it. The interior is lined and has a matching ribbon bookmark to mark your place. Charming, if I do say so myself. 😊
- One X♡X♡ tin of mints — This mint tin has a sliding top and sugar-free mints (peppermint flavor). It’s just the right size to carry around. I write YA romance, so I’m helping you get kiss-ready! Plus, the metal tin is reusable for little trinkets or pills while traveling, and the bonus is that it’s super cute!
- One mini bookmark with HOW TO SPEAK BOY on one side and MATCH ME IF YOU CAN on the other. They’re the perfect size for storing in your pocket when you’re reading on the go!
- Fill out this form to record your entry. It will ask for proof of purchase. If the form doesn’t allow you to attach the screenshot, you can email the proof of your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org (but don’t forget, you still need to fill out the rest of the form!)
- US entires only (sorry international readers!)
- Library requests count! Just screenshot your request, or snap a photo of the paper if you requested it in person.
- Any version (hardback, ebook) counts toward this preorder campaign.
- One entry per person. (If you are ordering multiple copies for a classroom or bookclub, please email me and I will see what I can do, but no promises.)
- I will need your name, mailing address, and picture proof for you to officially enter. (How else would I send you your goodies if I don’t have your address?) Your entry is void if you do not provide a picture either on the form or in an email.
- Items will be sent out in batches when I have time. Please be patient, especially around the time of the book release, as things get a little bananas then and it may take me a bit to get to the post office.
- Available until February 7th, 2020 or until supplies run out, whichever comes sooner.