Hey everybody! Today I’m being interviewed by Gina Leigh Maxwell over at Passions on Paper, so check it out and be sure to leave me a comment. Believe it or not, this is my first ever blog interview 🙂
In related news, you know how authors usually say on their websites that they can’t help students with doing school interviews and that they get too many requests? Well, I had my first student contact me about doing a career interview for her school (she wants to be a writer). I feel like I’m all grown up now, and it’s also a little weird that I got my first request before I am even published.
Also, I’ve been hoarding some blog awards, so, the following people should head over to my blog awards page and pick themselves out something pretty:
- Jamie Burch at Dancing Down Serendipity Street
- Karen Strong at Musings of a Novelista
- Kelly Lyman at Kelly’s Compositions
- Mary Anne Gruen at the Starlight Blog (by the way, she’s moved her blog to WordPress, and she had to get a new RSS feed and everything, so make sure you’re still subscribed–or, subscribe for the first time!)
- Mary Campbell at Writer’s Butt Does Not Apply To Me
- Nisa at Wordplay, Swordplay: The Magic of Writing
I hope you all have a great weekend!